Discipleship response, November 2022
Plant gardens and eat what they produce…. Multiply there, and do not decrease. Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. ~ Jeremiah 29
The LEGACY of BLESSING
- I will bless someone with a thank you note (weekly or monthly).
- I will bless someone with a meal (monthly).
- I will pray for God’s blessing on our church and community (daily).
The LEGACY of LOVING
- I will pay attention to who is not present here and invite them into my life and into the family of this church (5 invitations).
- I will be part of a small group where the real me can be welcome and safe.
- I will identify one aspect of my unique calling to serve in our community and pray for fresh ways to love those in that context.
- I will pray for one of my enemies.
The LEGACY of GIVING
- I will participate in hands-on mission and service (for example, Habitat or community events such as the Egg Hunt).
- I plan to grow as a giver by growing toward a tithe (10%).
- I plan to grow as a giver by tithing.
- I plan to grow as a giver by growing beyond a tithe.
My plan for regular giving ($/week or month):
My planned special gift for the mortgage: