Prelude by Joan
Called to Worship
Song, joy to the world #246 vv 1,2,3
Praying the Scripture
The Peace – chat online!
Advent Wreath, TBD (9), Chelsey & Joslyn (10:45)
Song, o come o come Emmanuel, REFRAIN, #211
Children’s Time, signs of Christmas – light
By Kreider family
Song: star child v 1, FWS #2095
IF INTERESTED IN SHARING in this way, let us know
Read text, by Kyle Kreider
Include joys & concerns in chat
Our Father …
· Christmas Past, Present, Future (Grief group), Dec 16
· Caroling & Bonfire, Dec 19
· Christmas Eve at 7 and 11
· Kim Carpenter, blankets for the homeless
· Christmas Eve Offering for Mission
· When it comes to responding to disaster, are you more like Chicken Little or the camp counselor chasing a bear?
· How does your anger and anxiety get in the way of a productive response to the disasters you face?
· What do you think about John’s definition of wealth as having two coats?
· Share any experience you have had as an outcast.
· What does it mean to you that you can find the Messiah “sitting among the poor covered with wounds”?
· Discuss the Messiah’s response to disaster: “We join the poor, we are authentic with our wounds, and we save the lame and gather the outcast.”
Giving Back to God
Giving methods – mail, bill pay, PayPal
Doxology – Traditional
Prayer by Chris Shuman
Song, it came upon the midnight #218 vv 1,3
Blessing, Philippians 4.4-7